Helen Claire Harmon, Ph.D. is a thought leader and teacher who believes we’re ready to renew Earth and heal ourselves in the process.
Through the Humans & Earth podcast, e-courses, one-on-one mentoring, and retreats and other immersion experiences, she supports people who love Earth and are discerning their next-level contributions to the thriving of people and the planet. Helen Claire has extensive experience with both her own and clients’ paths of discerning their service, and with the health issues that may be experienced by empaths, sensitives, lightworkers, and those with deep connections to nature. Clients are drawn to her empathy, intuition, and ability to help them see the value of their calling.
She is a flower essence practitioner certified through Woman Rising, and a writer, gardener, permaculturist, wife, and mother. She holds three humanities degrees, including an Ivy League Ph.D., and brings her expertise in the history of the human-Earth relationship to her work of mentoring its regeneration.
About this episode:
In this episode, Helen Claire Harmon shares about:
- How parenting changed her professional focus from scholarship in the history of religion to many kinds of teaching work on the human-Earth relationship
- The unfoldment of our purpose path
- Helping children to deepen their connection to Mother Earth
- Turning to nature for grounding, stability and encouragement
- Guiding teens in finding who they are on this ever-changing landscape
- Supporting each other in nurturing ourselves and the planet