Tamala Ridge is the Founder and Director of the Institute for Spiritual Companioning. She is a Number One International Best Selling Author, Addictions Specialist and Spiritual Mentor. She empowers divine feminine healers and coaches to release their own limiting and self–sabotaging habits so that they can hold space for themselves and their clients with a greater degree of integrity. She supports other Space Holders to clear their own path to success, abundance and divine sovereignty.
Her mission is to inspire others to experience Heaven on earth through the sacred art of detoxing. After her own battle with addiction she is now a self -confessed #detoxjunkie and gets off on the sobriety of her untainted soul.
She is the coach’s coach, working with, challenging and inspiring Spiritual Entrepreneurs to become more clear, conscious and magnetic in order to increase the potency of the medicine that they bring to the world thereby increasing their income, impact and influence
You’ll learn about:
- Tamala Ridge’s journey from healing her addiction to supporting space holders, after being raised in an environment filled with alcoholism, drugs and domestic violence
- What happens in the body when having an addiction, and how this affects the decision making
- Why trying to remove an addiction may not help in healing it
- How spiritual practices and being of service can deeply help with recovering from addictions
- Moving to the next level in being of service when feeling not worthy or not ready