Christa Bevan is a certified TRE® provider and yoga instructor, and mother. She works to empower other mothers to break free from cycles of trauma using techniques rooted in neuroscience and focusing on compassion, self-love and grace. She believes one of the greatest tools for transformation is education and self-awareness, and her coaching centers on that belief.
About this episode:
In this episode, Christa Gowen shares about:
- Her healing journey from trauma and experiencing panic attacks,
- TRE (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises) and how it helps in tapping into the body’s wisdom and its incredible capacity for regulating itself,
- How TRE helped Christa in her motherhood journey,
- Social beliefs limitations and their negative effect on mothers self-worth,
- The benefits of Dynamic Self-Care on yourself and your relationship with others.